[Cdt-l] Sporting Goods Stores Along the CT/CDT

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 10:52:32 CDT 2010

Or how about simplifying all this? A regular grocery store and often a mini mart can resupply you with all you need for the CDT at much less cost. I hate to admit it, but Wal-Mart is the ultimate resupplier. Regarding fuel: most hikers use HEET while I still use white gas or automobile gasoline as a back-up for my MSR International stove - yest you can pump 25 cents of fuel from your credit card at a gas station. (I'm not ready to give up my stove as some hikers are). There is a reason why I picked up my trail name on the PCT - Mini Mart.
 - Yogi's town guide as most of this info and more.