[Cdt-l] Hi

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:43:42 CDT 2010

Thanks, Jim. I've been from Everett, Washington to Miami, and from south of San Diego to northern Massachusetts -- and everywhere in between. Everywhere you can get an 18-wheeler, that is.  Through it all I remember the CDT and my desire to see it. Maybe I'm too old & fat now, I dunno, but perhaps a few day hikes will happen.

Hey, I was at REI in Albuquerque a week or two ago and they had some flyers about various volunteer projects.  Geez, it brought tears to my eyes!  How WONDERFUL!

That's all for now, I've probably spoken too much already, but it's sure good to have you and Ginny as the return address of my first answer from the list!

Earl