[Cdt-l] Granite Gear Pack Question

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 09:03:08 CDT 2010

I added 2 generic side pockets to my Vapor Trail so I did not have to hammer stuff into my pack. At 200 cubic inches each they added just enough room.

In one I carried my UV water zapper & in the other my stove, alcohol & caldera cone. There are also zippered pockets capable of holding papers.

I recall them being $20 total but when I priced them at EMS recently they were $20 each.

hm