[Cdt-l] double sided?

Louis Maurer ironmaurer at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:01:08 CDT 2010

I followed ley´s recommendations closely and used standard letter size "presentation quality" paper from hp.  The paper is heavier but offers numerous advantages as outlined on ley´s website.  Everything turned out well and I printed one through 5 then 6 through 10 on the back sides and so on to avoid the issue of not being able to place sequential maps next to each other.  I have hiked with numerous high resolution maps printed on the front and back of a single piece of paper in the past and found it very frustrating.  To Ley´s credit there is a nice overlap between maps.