[Cdt-l] double sided?

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 12:00:15 CDT 2010

I printed on 11x17 and left my bifocals/reading glasses at home. Worked for me, and I'd do it again; I just can't read the small print (I even printed on a professional quality color laser printer).

I printed single sided, annotated the front and wrote my journal on the back, and mailed them all home as keepsakes. But more paper to carry, and more shipping. I might try double sided next time; there's plenty of white space around the perimeter to write journals.

A big thank you to Jonathan. The maps are great!

Steady