[Cdt-l] drawing the line

stumpknocker stumpknocker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:12:26 CDT 2010

*I did the double sided print last year....1&3, 2&4 and so on.  That worked
great for me.

I highlighted each square that Ley's maps covered on the Delormes and wrote
the number of the Ley map in each box rather than draw the line of the
Trail.  That way I could refer to the Delorme and match up the number of the
Ley map quickly.  I would do it that way again.

*

--
--
_