[Cdt-l] Fwd: Minimalist Planning

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 01:22:10 CDT 2010

I have nobo's leaving on the 14th and 15th of may - I would do the columbus route since it takes little planning and you can supply resupply in deming and the mimbres - you can mail out boxes from deming all the way to grants - there is water along the way
it will be in the mid to high 90's maybe low hundreds then - plan on 4 litres of water to carry - the sobo's aren't leaving glacier till june 15th
anybody have any ideas?
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM