[Cdt-l] trail angels

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 13:00:03 CDT 2010

Good question, Keith. I need a place to park a car about 1 Jul, in the
Elliston/Helena area.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 4/26/2010 10:08:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,