[Cdt-l] Fwd: Great Shoe Place in Deming

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 22:52:25 CDT 2010

remember when you send your boxes to pie town to send them UPS per nita's request - as the trail angel here I have all the nobo's go past dry gulch - they are open year round and will be available for sobo's - hydro heidi and I had a sandwich there today - actually the trail was changed to go down hiway 143 and then west on 549 right by my house - I have made some modifications towards 549 to get the hikers off the road sooner and head them west to our place
took dad's grin, wilderness bob, sweep and pace to the border today - we will see them back here in 2 1/2 days - stopped and talked to sarong, chief chi hua hua and jack beanstalk today about 3 miles southeast of deming - they didn't go down hiway 143 and missed the bbq place - saw popsicle on waterloo rd north of columbus too today
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM

Keith