[Cdt-l] Waterton to Kalispell?

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 19:10:57 CDT 2010

Hi all!
I have a question. I am going to need to get from Waterton Lake Canada to Kalispell when I finish the trail. I can pretty much finish any number of days early but my flight to my Mom's birthday in Vegas leave Kalispell Sept 9th. Being an early morning flight I would need to be in Kalispell by the 8th.
My question is: does Greyhound go directly from Waterton Lake to Kalispell?
If not how about East Glacier to Kalispell?
Yogi's guide mentions the "Empire Builder" Amtrak but it seems unclear if that goes direct from Waterton to Kalispell.
What about a hitch from E Glacier?
I know this might seem lazy asking a bunch of questions but I am on trail and need to find out how much time/when I might stay at motels so I can book them soon(It's way cheaper in advance).
Any and all advice appreciated!
Thanks! -Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek