[Cdt-l] Waterton to Kalispell?

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Wed Aug 4 21:16:05 CDT 2010

Matt,

Glacier Park, Inc. runs the East Side Shuttle from Prince of Wales
Hotel (Waterton) to East Glacier for $50 - see
http://www.glacierparkinc.com/images/_userfiles/files/GPI_Shuttle.pdf

Glacier Park, Inc. East Side Shuttle also stops at St. Mary's ($30),
where GNP runs shuttles from St. Mary's to Apgar, ending Sept 6th.
See http://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/upload/web_shuttlemap_2009.pdf

Jeff