[Cdt-l] S CO Guidebook Supplement

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 12:12:19 CDT 2010

Going to CO for 3 weeks of Cumbres Pass to Creede & Monarch Pass to  Twin
Lakes; with the CT Trail I've done that will give me NM to almost Denver on
the CO CDT. Had to buy used S CO Wolf Guide, as Jim won't be home until end
of  Aug.

My problem is that mine is an earlier edition, and the current edition has
a 2009 Supplement; I just learned this morning that I'm missing that
Supplement. Can anyone get email me a scan of that 2009 Supplement to the
Southern Colorado Guidebook?

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke