[Cdt-l] Fwd: Bridge out near uncle bucks / warm springs.

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 16:11:19 CDT 2010

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek
-------------------------------------
From: Bill Murphy<murphyw at gmail.com>
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Bridge out near uncle bucks / warm springs.
Date: Aug 7, 8:25 PM

Ice Axe,

My posts don't seem to go thru; can you post to cdt-l if you don't get
this from the list?

You care if you're on the anaconda alternate this year:

I hear bridge out on hwy 48, so I walked the bad two lane blacktop
just west of I90 into buck's. There was a road just 1 mile north of
warm springs that looked like it went thru, but I did the 3-ish on the
no-shoulder-frontage, (but mow'd strip) along the frontage just west
of I90.

--Pi