[Cdt-l] SOBO Thru Hikers need help getting to Idaho Falls

Dan Feldman podin04 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:26:54 CDT 2010

Greetings!

My girlfriend and I need to get to the Idaho Falls airport for a 7:46 AM
Monday August 30 flight to Newark, NJ for a wedding.  We expect to be
SOMEWHERE in southwest Montana on the CDT, probably between Lost Trail Pass
and Lemhi Pass although right now we're in Lincoln, MT so it's hard to be
sure...

We are hoping there is a kind kind soul out there who might be willing to
pick us up close to the CDT and take us either to Idaho Falls or Dillon, MT
(we'll catch a Greyhound).  We'll pay gas, buy you a tasty meal, charm the
heck out of you, and entertain you with brave tales from the Divide.  Just
don't expect us to be smelling good, although we're pretty good lookin...

We're not exactly sure on timing in regards to our exact location, but if
you're such a person who can help us, please email me directly at
podin04 at gmail.com  or call me at 202-468-1999.  We'll be checking email as
we can get access between now and the end of the month, so if you don't hear
back from us right away, don't worry!