[Cdt-l] Fwd: Bridge out near uncle bucks / warm springs.

Walkmoore1 at aol.com Walkmoore1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 17:42:28 CDT 2010

The bridge to Warm Springs is out for cars, but you can walk over it.
Make sure you fill up your water at Uncle Bucks...it's a long way until you get
 to non-contaminated water.  The water that the bridge crosses has arsenic
in it and Dry Cottonwood Creek has an awful lot of cow pies!

Not Yet

In a message dated 8/8/2010 5:11:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,