[Cdt-l] Waterton Info

Alistair and Gail Des Moulins aandg at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 9 13:37:46 CDT 2010

To get from Waterton to Calgary:

Hitch from Waterton north about 30 miles to Pincher Creek.
There's one Greyhound bus per day to Calgary and it leaves Pincher Creek at
the very convenient time of 3:05 AM!! It gets into Calgary at 6:35 am. The
bus station is west of downtown. You can get the 31 bus from the greyhound
terminal to downtown then take the north east LRT (light rail transit)
(Destination McKnight/Westwinds) to Whitehorn and get the number 57 bus from
there to the airport. You can do that all on ticket if you ask for a
transfer. Cost $2.75.
Depending on when you arrive we may be able to assist further. We may be
away backpacking in BC or Northern Nevada!

Alistair (in Calgary)