[Cdt-l] New Lincoln, MT resource

Kim Owen hikenkim at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 23:36:35 CDT 2010

Just thought I would let the list know about a new resource that we found
on our zero day in Lincoln Mt.

There is a "Military Surplus" store next to the Post Office that appears to have just opened. We needed some water purification tabs, and they happened to have some. I spoke to Dale and Dan, who are running the store, and they want to start stocking items that CDT hikers might need. We gave them a list of typical hiker supplies that they might
stock. Fuel, Water treatment, small lightweight supplies, etc. If you are making a stop in Lincoln, you might want to check it out and support the local economy.

Kim
Portland Oregon, USA
hikenkim at yahoo.com