[Cdt-l] finish in Silverthorne

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 08:57:38 CDT 2010

Hi folks...got into the Riverside Lodge (formerly the hostel) yesterday at
6PM, finishing the 900 miles I skipped last summer from Monida Pass, MT.
With that, fini to the CDT and the TC...time for something different, I
think--anyone ever do the hut to hut in Switzerland or New Zealand?...thanks
to Ley,Wolf, et. al for the logistic resource, to the NoBo's (and 2 SoBo's)
I met who helped break up the day, some great motel hosts, and those people
who are working hard to improve this great trail. Cheers.
zen quake
Greenville, Maine