[Cdt-l] Fwd: See SPOT run...

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 07:59:53 CST 2010

Iceaxe -
I knew that was coming.  Been here before.

The answer to your question is - I calls'em as I sees'em. And we (Ginny and I) have been
watching, listening, reading (and hiking) for the last 20 years.  The statement wasn't  a
"judgment", but rather an observation.  Not PC, of course, but then anyone who knows me
and expects PC has a couple screws loose.

Notice that in keeping with HYOH (and Bunbun's philosophy), I do not ask you or anyone else
to either believe or act on my statement.  But if you're around long enough, if you talk and
think long enough, you might understand where that came from.  I have watched some people's
attitude change about some things after they've at first attacked me for saying them.   That's not
coming out clearly either, but I'm gonna let it stand.

As I said, your hike is yours - whatever it is.  I  hope you're happy with it, but if you're not,
then a do-over is a good way to fix it.  I highly recommend that, even if (or maybe especially if)
you are happy with your hike.    Two good ones are even better than one.

Walk softly,
Jim

PS - the website hasn't really been "updated" in two years.  I'll get that done this winter.  Actually
thought about taking it down, but then I renewed it until 2020, so now I "have to" work on it.

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/