[Cdt-l] Garmin POI's

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 21:47:27 CST 2010

Hi, Dave.  I'm afraid I haven't been very clear.

Since I drive a truck these days, what I'd like is a POI file so that I can
see where the Trail is as I cross over it.  I used to have this dream of
hiking the CDT, but that probably won't happen in my lifetime, so I'd just
like a little something to look at and maybe even offer up a little Trail
Magic -- if things happen to go that direction.  The POI's would allow me to
see them as I approached in the truck, and even set proximity alarms to get
my attention.

Earl