[Cdt-l] NM

Jack Richardson jacktrichardson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:57:02 CST 2010

Keith,

In Maine, we have had only snow showers but very cold temps. The pond (large
lake) iced over for 2 days but is still open. Ice fishing season is January
1st but no one worries about ice. It will be there.

Hope you and Mary have a wonderful Holiday Season. Did you tell me you
stacked tumbleweeds as christmas trees? OMW, don't want to end up on  a
stack of those guys.

tumbleweed