[Cdt-l] Fwd: : wild horse roundup

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 21:12:18 CST 2010

Lots of people eat horse meat, including in the US but, mostly your
neighbors to the south. According to the BLM wild horses aren't put to
slaughter but somehow, somewhere 80,000 horses a year are slaughtered
for export.

If we're going to eat meat does it really matter what kind it is?   I
thought the Rocky Mountain Oysters at the Atlantic Mercantile were
pretty tasty.

Sly