[Cdt-l] deming weather

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 11:17:19 CST 2010

I remember driving through Deming on New Year's Day, 1978 - it was snowing,
the temperature was also in the teens, and Highway 10 was a solid sheet of
ice. Cars and trucks were spun out everywhere. It stayed that way almost
until San Antonio. To make matters worse, I had to listen to my alma mater,
Texas, get beat by Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl.

Ron Smith, Portland Or