[Cdt-l] I'd like to introduce myself

Jon Pierson jon at cdtrail.org
Wed Feb 3 12:27:59 CST 2010

Hi there,

I just thought I'd introduce myself to the CDT-L community.

My name is Jon Pierson and I am the New Mexico Field Program Coordinator
for the Continental Divide Trail Alliance.  I will be out in the field
all spring, flagging new trail, preparing for volunteer projects, and
ultimately crew leading many of the 14 volunteer projects we have
planned here in NM for spring and fall 2010.  Our dates are set for our
projects, and our volunteer guide will be coming out later this month
for those interested.  I can update the list serve when that becomes
available if people are interested.

Additionally, I am going to be giving a presentation at the Albuquerque
REI and I would love it if a through hiker could come in and talk about
their experience on the CDT for about 15 minutes on March 8th at 6:30
pm.  Anyone interested please contact me at Jon at cdtrail.org

Finally for those who did not receive the winter regional New Mexico
CDTA newsletter, it is available for viewing at
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs050/1102004018975/archive/110292518
1677.html

I hope this does not come off as "spamming" the list serve.  That is the
very last thing I am aiming to do.  I appreciate this valuable forum for
communication, and would like to understand how to be a positively
contributing member.  Thanks for welcoming me, and if folks are
interested, I can occasionally update the list serve with key
announcements.

Happy Trails,

Jon Pierson

NM Field Program Coordinator