[Cdt-l] I'd like to introduce myself

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Feb 3 15:16:21 CST 2010

Welcome to the list, Jon.

Please post your information at the list. That information is what this list is all about.

If we were closer to ABQ we would gladly join you at REI.
Speaking of REI - Marcia and I will be giving a presentation on the Idaho Centennial Trail on 3/17 in Boise. (Now that's spamming.)

Ken
www GottaWalk com