[Cdt-l] [pct-l] Digital Journals - What Device to use

dan bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 10:02:16 CST 2010

Actually, I've been contemplating this problem myself, how to write jounals while out on the CDT this summer to eventually add to my website (bedore.org). Having a limited budget, I was hoping to find something that does not require a service plan; perhaps the typed journal could be loaded to a computer with a USB port, memory card, etcetera. Any ideas there?

For what it's worth, the peek device itself sells for $50 or $15, depending wether you want the advaced model, on Amazon. That leaves you looking for a service plan...

Dan Bedore