[Cdt-l] topics

Jack Richardson jackrichardson at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 5 11:46:30 CST 2010

Hi Keith,

I have been away for 10 days but back into the CDT prep scene. Have
you heard from a hiker named psycho heiko? He may not be staying at
your place but will be starting on 4/14 8:30 AM.

My trip plans are solid. Just have to buy the plane and bus tickets.

Can we pick up some 1 gallon water and stash them on the way to
Columbus??

Any other people signing up that aren't on the CDT-L? You mentioned
some Israeli hikers.

tumbleweed