[Cdt-l] topics - Crazy Cook to Lordsburg

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 18:26:22 CST 2010

Okay, Keith...just a question,

    I'm hiking the Crazy Cook route, so I won't need  you to do my wash. My
question, since I haven't called BLM yet, is the BLM route  marked from
Crazy Cook to Lordsburg? I saw some way too large signs when I drove  San
Gabriel and another hiker from ADZ to Crazy Cook. Are those the markers all  the
way to Lberg?
    Also does anyone know if the water caches boxes  still in place, for
the same route? Have there been any known problems with the  water jugs
getting vandalized or stolen?

Thanks,
Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 2/5/2010 11:07:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,