[Cdt-l] Electronics & Age

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Feb 9 19:19:50 CST 2010

65.

My electronics are a digital camera that I wouldn't leave home; a GPS that is used more for fun than navigation (but it probably brought us home alive a couple of times); and a Pocketmail that has recently been replaced by a less useful cell phone; and a small headlamp. I bounce my chargers ahead.

Last week we gave a presentation at the local Rotary Club on our ICT hike. A policeman attendee stopped us after the show and strongly encouraged us to carry a Spot device. He thought it made search and rescue a lot easier. He also asked about our boots. ;)

Ken
www GottaWalk com