[Cdt-l] Cattle Dung Trail...of the future

stumpknocker stumpknocker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:51:05 CST 2010

Nah....I reject your fantasy world. I like the CDT in NM fine just the way
it is....in fact I loved the CDT in NM!!

I believe I now see why some hikers don't get along with the ranchers.  I
always had great conversation with any of them or their hands that I ran
across.  I see them as good people.

--
_