[Cdt-l] Water purification

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 06:34:52 CST 2010

We used Aquamira drops last year on the CDT and thought they were excellent, with no stomach problems. They are lightweight, cheapish ($10 for maybe 3 weeks), no taste and easy to use as well. The web sites I checked before hiking indicated that they are effective against Giardia and crypto which were our main concerns.

I would use Aquamira again.

brian
www.pbase.com/briansolar1