[Cdt-l] Footwear

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:56:44 CST 2010

I wore running shoes in the sierra with an early june (june 4thish) entry two years in a row and had no trouble kicking steps. I never once felt boots would be a better option. But definitely, each person has their preference. I really wouldn't trouble yourself over having boots in spring-snow conditions to be honest, though.