[Cdt-l] threads, now Pocketmail

Jack Richardson jackrichardson at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 22 19:23:06 CST 2010

Well I was about to sign up again (2001AT/2007PCT) for 2010CDT and
this morning couldn't get into Pocketmail server.

The Yahoo Pocketmail Group reports that no one has gotten into the
corporate site. I am not sure about the 1-800 number for emailing.

Anyone have any success sending and receiving email with their Composer?

tumblewede