[Cdt-l] Pocketmail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 12:10:46 CST 2010

>Only question is my mind is does their cell
> tower provider have good coverage on the CDT. I believe they use T-Mobile.

I've known of who people have used it on the PCT..not sure about the CDT.

Since it runs on cell technology, I'll defer to people who've used cell phones
on the CDT.  My gut feeling is it will work in larger towns.

But, again, I have not used this device nor carried a cell phone on the trails.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/
http://www.facebook.com/pmags