[Cdt-l] Ley's CDT on Google maps update....Waypoint,

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sat Jan 2 00:11:47 CST 2010

Excellent information Frank!

Brett and I have been conspiring for the last couple hours and he came up
with a very nifty solution to the 20/500 track question. He's putting the
final touches on it. It's a single gpx file for the entire CDT that can be
handled by most gps's, with or without an SD card. He'll have a northbound
and southbound version tomorrow.

Additionally, I've created 8 gpx files each with 999 waypoints at ~1/4 mile
increments, with mileages. These will require an SD card or other external
method of importing.

The above is extracted from Jonathan Ley's kml file as that is what most
folks are using. All of this will be up on the postholer site tomorrow.

Also, I will gladly host any data that you have!!! Just send it my way. It
sounds like a full fledge CDT page is in order here.

Everyone in unison......thanks Jonathan!

-postholer
Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php