[Cdt-l] Fwd: GPS and TOPO! ready files (based on Jonathan's Google, Earth file)

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 10:34:09 CST 2010

you will find many more border patrol than drug smugglers and illegals - the druggies and the illegals travel at night staying away from people - granted there is a lot more activity in the bootheel due to its' immensity of area versus the columbus route where there is more population and easier logistically to start/end

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM