[Cdt-l] CDT completion rocker patch

Jack Haskel norcalhiker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:26:34 CST 2010

Fuck yeah, I want one. Assuming that I actually finish...

My thoughts:
How about not including milage? As we all know, the length of the
trail varies and is debatable. How about simply something like
"Finisher"? It's pretty neutral.

I'd want to buy one. An idea for distribution... Perhaps the product
gets donated to the CDTA or ALDHA-W and then they mail and profit from
the sales? Otherwise, someone (perhaps you Lint) would have to mail
them out, year after year. That's a lot of work. The type of work that
Yogi and J. Ley do already.

         ~Jack