[Cdt-l] rocker

jeff stoker jeffstoker848 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:19:19 CST 2010

If the PCT and AT have mileage to distinguish the trails, why not the CDT?  They are all part of the triple crown and should be consistant with one another.  I have heard everything from 2500 to 3100 miles to describe milage for the CDT and they are probably all correct...just depends on your particular hike.  Pick a number, I personally don't care if you walked a little under or over the number on the rocker, just that you made the journey.  Personally I like and vote for the number 3000, has a nice ring to it.

Jeff
Kansas