[Cdt-l] [pct-l] The actual mileage

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 18:03:43 CST 2010

Several years ago, a guy was selling rocker patches for the PCT emblem patch. You could get one for each separate state or a "2600 miler". I believe he also offered individual section rockers. Alas, he has long since gone. I still have several of the state rockers.

For the CDT, I'd suggest the same thing, since with all the possible routings, you'll never get consensus regarding a total mileage. Offer rockers for:

Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Colorado
New Mexico
Mexico to Canada - for those who do it all

Wandering Bob