[Cdt-l] Help Picking a trail

Matt Faller faller304 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:44:33 CST 2010

Hey everyone, this is a fairly odd request but any help would be
greatly appreciated. Two of my friends and I have been on a fair
amount backpacking trips before, but have never really gone on our own
without the help of someone more experienced. However, we're looking
to do a trip this summer by ourselves, and were wondering if anyone
could tell us if we could find a good section of trail maybe 100-150
miles long that has an access point somewhere near any stop on the
Amtrak Empire Builder route. Once again, any help at all would be
appreciated, thank you.