[Cdt-l] Help Picking a trail

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:13:41 CST 2010

Amtrak stops at East Glacier.  You can either hike one of the CDT routes through Glacier NP

or head south through the Bob Marshall Wilderness.  Glacier is probably a better bet for hikers with limited experience, but you have to get a permit so it is a good idea to reserve early.

The country is gorgeous.  All of the routes in Glacier are beautiful.  The trails through the Park

are maintained (mostly) and easy to follow.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/