[Cdt-l] CDT completion rocker patch

trekker4 at aol.com trekker4 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 10:14:52 CST 2010

I'm one of the few who still sew patches on my pack, my resume as someone
said, a way of putting it I like.

Okay, the ones I like best so far, for any trail, and for thru or  section
hikers:
    End to Ender (I think I like this one best, as a  generic.)
    All of It
    I Did It or I Hiked It

3000 Miler (for the CDT); in keeping with the AT & PCT  it should be a
mileage patch. My CDT hike will be about 2,850-2,900 apparently,  but I'll hike
at least 50 mi further in getting it done (scenic places, in  towns, to & fm
the trail - all with pack on). Since the AT & PCT patch  miles are short of
the true miles, I'll come out about even.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 1/7/2010 2:48:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,