[Cdt-l] Lazy Acres in Riverside/Encampment

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:25:06 CDT 2010

We stayed at Lazy Acres last year.  Affordable camping and cabins.  They had
showers and towels.  A very nice owner, and close to meals and supplies.

Unfortunately, it was in Riverside, while the Post Office was a mile away in
Encampment.

PS: Bring cash for this town-stop.  I don't remember an ATM, although I did
get cash at the PO.

Dylan Carlson
CDT nobo 2009