[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 10

sage Clegg sageclegg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 21:54:49 CDT 2010

Howdy from Rawlins WY! I am typing on a lobby computer that Ms. Mali is happy to
let hikers use when they stay at the Jade Lodge in downtown Rawlins. This kinda
cruddy but kinda homey little motel is right across from some government
building and Spruce St. between 5th and 4th. If you want to give a call she will
accept your packages too(avoid the Sunday problem..).  307-324-2791 415 W Spruce
st. 82301.
 It costs $50 after tax and she serves donuts (yum!) & that devil juice junk in
the am. Cheap motel, sugary snacks, and AYCE @ the Thai place just down the
street, not to mention HBO... I doubt I will sleep much with all these extra
distractions. Why not treat yourself well before stumbling between cow poo tea
pits in the Great Basin Desert. Thank you Iceaxe for the water updates!
  How about these Wyoming Wildflowers?
adios for now- off to watch some CSI..
Sage