[Cdt-l] Brooks Lake Lodge

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 21:01:51 CDT 2010

Hi Sage!
I just got a signal and saw your post. I am just a day from Brooks myself. I sent a box there from Rawlins and a section hiker I passed today called me by name! He said the folks at Brooks had my package and thought he was me.
Anyhow he said they were super friendly and even offered to take his hiker garbage.
I know when I called them from Rawlins the lady was super nice and very willing to hold our resupply boxes.
Anyhow, Cheers-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek