[Cdt-l] Buffalo River Crossing

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 12:24:10 CDT 2010

HI Sage!
Glad you are (eventually) gonna get your camera back.
Hey, both forks of the Buffalo river were easily crossed but about waist deep. (I'm 5'7 and 3/16" tall)
I crossed at the lower crossing, not the falls due to a massive lightning storm "attack" that day. The rocks are pretty slimy so you might want to water-proof gear in case you slip but the consequences were in no way dangerous.
Happy Hiking.. Hey I think you are gaining on me!
Cheers-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek