[Cdt-l] Lost my SPOT Messenger

Jack Haskel norcalhiker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:37:37 CDT 2010

Hey Everyone!

    A shot in the dark.... I lost my SPOT Messenger and it'd be swell
if it was found and returned. It's between Lima and Lincoln. Somewhere
north of Cottonwood Peak. But probably not more than ten miles north
of there. I really don't know where. I was on official trail. But the
official trail is wide, grassy slopes so it might be hard to find. I
don't have coordinates for it. It's orange.

If you find it, I'll be glad to re-imburse postage if you mail it to
Jack Haskel
2129 beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94123

It was attached to the outside of my pack via the biner that links to
it's case. So the case is probably broken.

        Thanks!
               Jack aka Found