[Cdt-l] More SoBo's sighted!

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 10:18:19 CDT 2010

This morning as I was departing West Yellowstone I ran into Lake (PCT09) at Mc Donalds.. Yes he was drinking coffee!
Just now I ran into Wing-It and Don't Panic.
They said Yaz, Joker, and Silverfox(all PCT 09) were with a big crew just a day or so behind!
This is a surreal experience!
On the PCT last year SoBo's were so rare.. Now I feel like the "odd man out" as all these hikers are passing me going the other way.
All of them started from Glacier about June 15-17th and so iit has taken them 40 days to reach here.
I guess that means my finish date will be near September 10th.
Scary.. Just one state left.. Just one Full Moon left... Yikes!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek