[Cdt-l] Oh.. The Irony.. Monida Phone

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 14:05:33 CDT 2010

Well as my SoBo buddies have already told me the payphone at Monida is out of order. This means bugging the poor fella that lives in the caboose to call the Mt View Motel in Lima for a ride.
The irony is that everyone with a cell phone had no signal here.. Except me... But the Peek has no voice capability and if the Motels # is just a landline they cannot get a text message!
Well at least I have found out one place in the world where there is a perfect T-Mobile signal!
I suppose I will send a text anyways, ya never know. I'll be in Monida by 3PM.
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek