[Cdt-l] How to get to start for SOBO?

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 18:13:17 CDT 2010

Jack,
This is easy: take a plane to either Seattle or Spokane (depending on cost,
the train from Seattle stops in Spokane), then train to East Glacier. From
East Glacier you can use park transportation to get to the trailhead.
http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/HomePage
Glad to see you back in business!
Ron